Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stamping and Such

Over the holiday weekend, I had some time to create some gifts for the Secret Santa exchange we have going on at work. The first one is an ornament and matching box that I made using Ski Slope designer series paper, Alpine ribbon, and Season of Cheer rub ons from Stampin' Up!s holiday mini catalog. I got the idea from my friend and fellow demonstrator, Kirsteen Gill. The little rub ons on the box match the design in the designer paper! So cute!

The second gift is some gummi bears inside of this box stamped using the Mr. Twigster stamp set, also from the holiday mini catalog. The idea comes from Heather Summers, a Canadian demonstrator, as posted on UStamp.

And the third, and perhaps not as exciting, is some candy sticks from Cracker Barrel tied with the Alpine striped ribbon and a tag with a rub on from Season of Cheer. I hadn't really been into the rub ons before now, but I REALLY like them....No mess, just rub with a popsicle stick and you've got great greetings!






No comments: